We are happy to announce that Riggs is going to be a BIG BROTHER! We are expecting Baby #2 around the beginning of May. We had a sonogram today (10 weeks, 4 days) and this little one is busy! The baby measured 10 weeks 6 days, so pretty much right on target.
Both my Reproductive Endocrinologist and my OB cannot believe this happened with NO medical intervention! Here are three short videos from today. At one point you can see arms and hands. So amazing.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!!!! I am so excited for you both. WOW, baby #2...I had to read it twice to make sure I read it correctly- and with no meds. If that's not a small miracle, I don't know what is. Well, I would love to get together with everyone for lunch or dinner real soon. Congratulations :0)
Erica
Keri, Oh my gosh!!!! Congrats! What a miracle and blessing from the Lord! Congrats again!!!
God is amazing! He loves to show Himself strong!! Bill and I are so happy for ya'll and we've been praying for you! : )
I'm amazed at the video. They didn't have cool things like that to pass on back in my day.
I'm so happy for you guys!!! That is amazing video! I can't wait to meet this new little one (and I really can't wait to find out the gender!) Yay for the Barth family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment