Monday, September 28, 2009
Guess who's allergic to peanuts?
Well, we found out tonight that Riggs has a MILD peanut allergy. My rationale for allowing him to try peanut butter...he eats Chic Fil A nuggets which are cooked in peanut oil, so he must not be allergic to peanuts. So tonight, I decided (I am sure that Ryan would want me to note that he didn't think it was a good idea) to allow him to try a PBJ sandwich. About 45 minutes later we noticed a rash on the side of his face and it kept getting worse and had little bumps all over it. These pics were taken as it was getting better. I called the nurse hotline and they said it was a mild reaction, but not to give him peanuts again for a while. Lesson learned.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so darn cute! The third pic is my favorite!
Post a Comment