Thursday, February 14, 2008

We have a squirmer!




These are the pics from our sonogram this morning. The sonographer said he was having a hard time measuring the baby because it kept bouncing around! Literally...the baby was pushing off with it's legs and bouncing around in it's little nest.

We were so excited to see it's little face, and the sonographer assured us that it also had 2 arms and 2 legs...whew! The baby's heartrate was 164 bpm. The little line coming out from it's belly is the umbilical cord which you can clearly see (twisted) in the 3rd picture - so cool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee! Starting to look like a baby! That's a really fast heartbeat. I bet it's a GIRL! Thanks for posting. So excited for you guys!
Lillian

Anonymous said...

How beautiful & what a great Valentine's Day treat! Blessings to your growing family.
Aimee

Anonymous said...

I am so glad things seem to be going well for you. When I had my sonogram last month it was the most amazing thing, I actually cried during the whole thing. (And I found out I'm having a girl!!) It is so awesome to be able to feel this little person moving around inside you!!! Keep us all updated! :) Victoria