I have kept my camera laying out lately to try to catch everyday moments on film. Here are a few I have been able to catch lately:
Me: Do you want to help me cook?
Riggs: No
Me: I'm going to make a cake.
Riggs: Cake? OK, I cook
Then I showed him how to lick the bowl. He kept looking at me like I was going to tell him to stop. He thought it was so fun!

Here is sweet Sawyer (5 months) watching her brother play outside from the comfort of her highchair looking out the back door.

Her hair ALWAYS stands up like that in the back. It is so cute. I will miss it when it all grows out. :(

Sawyer absolutely ADORES Riggs. She stares at him all the time, and anytime he talks to her she has a huge smile on her face. It is enough to melt your heart. Here he was just tapping her hand on the tray and she thought it was hysterical. I should have video taped it, but I these pictures say so much!



1 comment:
Keri, I love that photo of Riggs licking the bowl! That is a scrapbook page waitng to happen!
Post a Comment