Thursday, April 22, 2010
The Things We Make Our Kids Do For Our Entertainment...
Fiesta celebrations are in full swing here in San Antonio and Riggs's class participated in a parade today at his school. The theme for their class was "Raggedy Ann & Andy." Needless to say, I don't think Riggs was impressed with their choice of costume, but it sure did entertain the adults! In the end, he was a good sport and was so excited when he recognized our faces in the crowd. Then when he found out there was candy involved, he loved it even more. The first few pictures speak volumes - enjoy!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I work at Concordia! I will have to look for your little guy. I missed the parades this year. The MDo ladies are really sweet. I hope you are happy with the program.
Post a Comment