Everything went well this morning and they were able to retrieve 13 eggs. The nurse told us that they want at least 10, so we are ahead of the game. Ryan and I were able to watch (on a TV screen) the embryologist separate the eggs out in a petri dish and the doctor explained that the eggs were being washed and will later be fertilized. They will call us in the morning to let us know how they are coming along. It is going to be a LONG week!!!
It was incredibly surreal and I was speechless the whole morning.
Thank you all for your well wishes.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will be praying for your 13 little eggs! I am so so so excited for you guys to be this far along! PRAYING THIS WEEK FLIES FOR YOU AND THAT IT IS ALL WITHOUT ANY HICCUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment